Our Annual Celtic Christmas Fair will be held on November 12, 2022. This will be the 13th year we have teamed up with St. Luke’s, State Street Church, and 175 State Street to hold fairs on the same day, resulting in the State Street Holiday Stroll. Due to the relocation of Mercy Hospital, artists who have been regular vendors there have been invited to join us at the Maine Irish Heritage Center.
Below you will find the registration form for vendors. The fee is $40 per 6-foot table. A limited number of electrical hookups are available for an additional $10. This is a first-come, first-serve signup, please submit payment ASAP to secure your space.
- Vendors must supply tables, we will provide chairs
- Set up Friday Nov. 11 from 9 AM – 5PM
- Doors open Saturday at 9 AM – 3 PM. We ask all tables stay open until 3 PM
- Two floors will be utilized for this event, including the upper church space
- Access to the upper level for set up and take down available via elevator. Front doors to church will remain open throughout the day
The Celtic Christmas Fair features a light luncheon menu, hot and cold beverages, baked goods, a raffle table, music, as well as a performance by the Stillson School of Irish Dance. We draw crowds for the beautiful artistry as well as the luncheon and lively entertainment. We hope you can join us for what has become a wonderful holiday tradition. For more information or questions, please contact Colleen Boland – firstname.lastname@example.org