When you become a “Friend of the Irish,” you support the mission of the Maine Irish Heritage Center:
To protect, preserve and restore the historic landmark that was formerly St. Dominic’s Church, a hub of early Irish Community in Maine; To provide a center for Maine’s diverse communities to share their cultural experience through education, programs and community events; To house Maine’s Irish Genealogical Center, Museum, Archives and Library, preserving the story of Irish history in Maine.
If you wish to print and fill out a membership form to mail in with a check, please download the form here.
March 17th, 2019 to March 16th, 2020
Student & SeniorMemberships
- Reduced ticket prices to MIHC heritage events
- Special rates for genealogy services
- MIHC window decal (new this year!)
- Guided tour of Irish landmarks/neighborhood (also, new this year!) View flyer
- 2 individuals and minor children
Business & OrganizationsMemberships
- Advertising logo displayed at the MIHC
- Advertising logo on MIHC website
- Name listed in MIHC annual report
- Reduced ticket prices to MIHC heritage events for up to 10